November 18, 2011

Adobe LightRoom 3.5 And Photoshop CS3 & CS5 for me....

Somehow, my fascination
are little details.... That's my Art!


What are the possibilities to enhance an already good photo?
They are endless!
I have discovered much more than I bargained for, thanks to the tutorials and videos from MCP.
I thought, I knew my CS3 and it wasn't 'till my becoming exposed to the new actions and templates that I have opened what I can call PANDORA's Box!
I have been always been the one with a camera at hand.. not only to capture that 'moment' but to make that 'moment' Remarkable and Beyond memorable!
I use tools of trade, basic and sometimes beyond what basic may mean...
Yes, I have grown flustered and I have walked away from my Editing Desk everytime, I cannot see something turn out the way it is panned out in my head. I visualize my photography before even meeting with my client, all comes from a simple question: What are you expecting from this shoot? And it is simply adherent to what they think it should look like because X friend who did a session with photographer Y looked certain way; however strange this may sound, they still want a twist of uniqueness.... So, well placed in our head is the thought of how the photo-session shall be with no limits to imaginative artistry.  As you take a photograph, the canvas is laid out and as you sit to post produce, your many takes from your camera will come to life and Adobe creates the many different mats as your eyes see the uploaded images....
I cannot say that is has been an easy road... but, it has been fun and I know there are many inspiring and devoted photographers that start small, just like me and the satisfaction is huge as you see a final product whether this be for a client or yourself... My point: continue to learn, don't give up and keep on clicking...  Until next blogging session...

Email me for questions, suggestions or just to drop a simple liner.... amillerfoto@gmail.com


~ A. Miller