November 21, 2011

A Beginning To A New Week.....

In-love with the textures
and the new MCP presets!

Just done with my editing... My MCP presets for LightRoom were simply delightful!
The week ahead will be a big ONE, because many things are brewing for our business... And I love the way our little company is taking shape...
Will be doing a project involving food photography and it promises to be a fun project...Already have the help of a special friend... And as you continue to check on us from time to time you will see the projects as they come.
My other endeavor (P-Medic) is also moving ahead, YES... I love busy and I am working towards a certification in EMS, another passion of mine... And you will hear me say something regarding it sometimes... In case some wondered.... What else I do..

My 2Session PART II was accomplished today and it was a success.  It was challenging at first, cranky baby... But quickly turned around and it ended in a really nice note... And we are on our final steps to deliver our work to our client by the end of the week.

In a few days we will be celebrating ThanksGiving and many thanks to be given... Really grateful for the opportunities...

Almost 01:30am and the day will be long... I can rest my head trusting that the few issues with our website were be resolved, and we are working on an improved site... Changes are coming! {{{love changes}}}

Thank you for the requests, most orders will be here within the next two weeks and some more will come this week...

See you soon... and until our next blogging...

Truly Satisfied,

~A. Miller