November 27, 2011

in 3 days of no BLOGGING {much happens} -Read and see...

MINI SESSIONS IN FULL SWING...  CONTACT US FOR DETAILS!



Yes! Holidays are here and they are in deed, both hectic and exciting... I have been in places the past three days that make realize more and more the importance of the different relationships I hold with very special and unique beings...
I have just taken two courses in my wanting to cross over to Studio-Photography and just ordered a book that I cannot wait to get my hands on {{"The Art of Flash Photography"}} ... Waiting for USPS to deliver anytime now.
Also, our new business cards have been designed, by me... One more of the many things I do.. Have been working on the holiday campaign, clients are ordering their Holiday cards and referrals have also opted to use my designing services for their Holiday mailings, so it is all very exciting.
There are so much brewing, and all is developing, our mobile website is up and that is a great event, because now prospect clients can actually get all the information straight from their smart-phones, in deed exciting as well as scheduling an appointment from our blog, look on the left side bar on the main page...

New equipment has been ordered and cannot hardly wait to start using it on the special commercial projects that are coming up in the next few weeks!
So.. If no BLOGGING occurred the past few days... You can see how busy things have been and how we continue to move forward...



Here it is to a great start to this Holiday Season...


Oh, by the way visit our website and check out 'Promotions' tab for our Season Mini Sessions...Still a  few slots open and I would love to fill them out, and bring some joy with memories to last a lifetime!


Cheers!!!

~A. Miller.