November 19, 2011

Saturday Afternoon....

Was a FANTASTIC day @ The Beach In NOVEMBER!

... Coming back from my shoot, My stepdaughter asked me: "Why do you like photography so much?" and a simple question turned into a solid hour series of conversations that ranged from my passion for photography to what she wanted for Christmas this year: a Nikon SLR camera.... I could not be happier to know that she wants to learn this amazing part of my life, what's best she wants to learn from me... She wants to be part of my work someday soon! I am not just flattered, but truly honored to see I have touched her curiosity towards what one day can be a career for her... Who really knows?
My inspiration and drive comes not only from moments like these but from some many other situations I face day IN and day OUT.... Whether at my desk, home, school... out and about.... No matter when or how... I strive for inspiration and I want to continue inspiring other to follow their dreams and to never give up... No matter what obstacles or hiccups come their way! Make EVERYDAY count!
I am now sitting in-front of my computer and already involved with my edits.... Cannot wait for the turn out on these during my 2Series session...

{session Part I} - Previews to come....

Humbled....

~A Miller!