December 31, 2011

Catching Up Before the year ends....


As I finish another work week... It really downs on reality, how this is finally the last week of 2011... Making me a little nostalgic, melancholic as well as excited and hopeful for a {bigger} 2012...

Next year will bring a myriad of fascinating adventures, well... needless to say... for those who know me at my EMS level, I am departing my Paramedic class to pursue my passion full-time and that is, yes you could have guessed it: {Photography} - Who knows what the next year will bring but, already a lot of incredibly things are occurring...

I had this week the great pleasure to photograph {Reginald III} -  This lovely little angel, was in mommy's womb back in September when we did the Maternity shoot for JoiceLyn and Reggie... It has been an adventure for Reggie was deployed the very next day after the session {Extremely Emotional} - I found myself driving up north to meet this little guy and mommy, for his own photoshoot...

He sleeps soundly....
As I moved along my week... I have a few projects brewing already, thinking about our campaign for Valentine's and I am excited, because it is sweet!

Reflecting on all what is happened, I acquired new equipment with the help of many who support my work and ideas and I can tell already the huge difference not in the outcomes, but how all the education I have received, all the {BLOG} reading that I do in a daily basis is paying off... And that in itself makes my heart grow fonder for what I can do and create for my clients... and the knowledge that I have been able to pass along to those who find DSLRs and Digital equipment in general, a little overwhelming... Teaching makes me joyful!

My week, my year ends with a great session with miss Amber, who loves the art of {PinUp} modeling including hair and make up... {I, too love this} and today we had the incredible opportunity to do the second part of our session at {Jake's Chop Shop} - lots of vintage stuff, being refurbished {It is a HotRod furniture business with a twist} I appreciate his hospitality and interest in our work... I hope in the future I can have the chance to take pictures of his work... for something more amazing!

My NIKON captured this smile... Made my day!
And so, the year completes its cycle and I have lots of ideas in my {PINK IdeABook}
January has promising projects... I cannot wait to make them happen for everyone who has requested, that I make it happen for them...

Also, hopefully... I {fingers crossed} can become one of the volunteer moderators for 2012 - Project 52 from MCP actions {click}- it would be a tremendous opportunity for us at many levels... We shall see, what is meant to be will happen... and my head will continue to be UP and facing forwards... {it will be exciting!}

So, as I finish my last blog for 2011... May everyone find balance, joy, peace and love the upcoming year! Continue to follow us and thank you for all the support! We would not be here if it weren't for that {LOVE}~

Cheers!!!!

~A. Miller