Imagine winning a brand new lens for your d-SLR camera. You will NOT want to miss your opportunity to own the Tamron 18-270mm Lens. Entering our giveaway is easy. See details below to learn how!
The Prize:Tamron 18-270mm Di II Lens (may be substituted for the 28-300 if you have a full frame camera)
Contest Rules:As Tamron USA Inc, the sponsor of this contest, is responsible for sales and marketing in the USA only, no shipment to winner can be made outside of the USA. If you reside outside the United States, the Lens will ship to MCP Actions, and we will ship it to you, but you will be responsible for the shipping costs as well as any duties, taxes, or tariffs.Winner will be picked via random drawing on the evening of Sunday, December 11th and announced on the MCP Blog. Odds are winning are 1/# of entries. Valid only where permitted by law.
To Enter:Add your comments on our blog (not on our Facebook Wall or Notes section – these will NOT count)For your 1st entry, reply to the questions below:
- What is your favorite MCP Actions editing tool (any action or preset)? If you do not have any yet, which is on your wish list? If you do not use Lightroom or Photoshop/Elements, indicate that instead.
- You must “like” MCP Actions on Facebook (go here to “like us” if you have not prior). If you already do, you already completed part 2.Do you really want to win? Here are ways you can get additional entries:
- Spread the word about MCP Actions products, contest, or blog. Do this on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted. Just leave a comment and tell us where you shared about us. For ease, use the Share Links for Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Google Plus, Stumble Upon, and more. One extra comment/entry per item.
- Add the MCP Actions Banner or a text link to MCP’s site on your blog (code can be found on the sidebar of our blog). Then come back and tell us you did.
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed for the 1st time – see the orange icon at the top right of our blog. If you add it today, leave a comment letting us know.