December 4, 2011

A Simple Photograph Shapes EVERYTHING in your life...

Moments....
My prioritization in all matters important.... Photography, so really important to me and such a part of MY life and what I know is shaping up to be what I will have with me for the long run...

The importance of relationships, and why I mention that, you may be asking? Well.. because... No matter what relationship you may have... a Relationship is a: RELATIONSHIP! Good, bad, indifferent.... They just are.. You will see why...

I am really happy to say that I have one of the most cherished ones, and I thank God for it... One of them is the one I hold with my stepdaughter's mother and as I am not sure.. how else to say it.. I feel so happy that I can always just see her, I miss talking to her when I don't see her and what it is .. a good relationship.. She is a really amazing person.. and I see so much in her.. I am always so humbled by her... And I mention this.. You may ask? Because... She recently married a great man and so.. I offered to take her wedding DVD that contained shots captured by a friend (with a NIKON D40) and convert them into an album... and while reviewing all her pictures and working on some of them.. I only see the goodness of it all and how sweet it is that she is in my life... The moments and the memories, along with the meaningful prioritization of what matters in life 'Family' and the passion you hold for what you love. And, so photography and my designing becomes something for me, that I cannot live without... it is present... in every phase of my life, because I can see and always learn so much from it and makes me happy to see in this case, 'that moment' even tho I was not there....

On importance, YES.. I still make the time to get in that 'P-Medic' study and elaboration time, and reflecting on how a friend of mine, a photographer who lives in Miami {where I am from}- Monica Soler - praised me on my dedication to what I do plus my passion and devotion to all I do.. I am really flattered and moments like these make me just try harder and continue to make everyday count....

On great news for a SUNDAY.. We picked up another collectible-antique: Yashica FX-3 - Incredible how things evolve and the way that SLRs have come a long way... Astonishing!


Yashica FX-3
I always strive to bring up great readings, and magnificent articles as well as links to further your enthusiasm for photography..  I hope you enjoy!

Share... and discuss... Enjoy!

~A. Miller -