December 11, 2011

What a Week!!!

2 weeks shy of the year's end!

Wow! Where did the week go??? 2 weeks shy of the year's end and how do we account for that? New blog this week!   In the mean time it is already Sunday and I am just doing an entry...

My week was long and great, I tried to win some lens that MCP Actions had a contest for and didn't win, but, they went to someone... I know will make excellent use of them.... I will search for my next lenses then...

Among other things.... Here are a myriad of things I have encountered personally, and have thought of...


  • 1- I Have Learned: that no matter how much people bargain your work.. Keep in mind: It is your work, your time and your skill, and so it has a value... Clients will be yours and loyal to you... No matter what!

    Your referrals are also prospects of new clients that will come your way, because of yous skills and work as well as because of the attention to their emotions and ideas and way with which you follow up with them...

    My thoughts come from the lesson learned this week, even if people are bargain shopping... They will sacrifice quality and in deed a lesson they will learn.  The investment in photography is priceless, memories do not have a price, clients who are honest and true to their photographer will find out how easy it is to come to good terms for both parties.

  • 2-  I am appreciative: Voicing your ideas and opinion land you in different places, you will see what I mean as you continue to follow my blogs...

  • 3- Some NEWS: I have launched a contest, really plain & simple:

    ***Win a Photo-Session*** just for referring someone via Facebook, Blog or Twitter... Entries are coming IN and the prize can definitely be used for yourself or as a gift to someone...
  • 4- I am Really Excited: We have invested on small and yet amazing equipment, so that we can bring better quality to our clients... The lenses are itching to get out of their case!!!! Can you help??
  • 5- Totally Ready:  We are attending a WebMinar this week and cannot wait to apply what we will learn.
  • 6- Some Changes: A new website is in the works and cannot wait to launch soon!!!
You can see that I am constantly posting other information that I find interesting either via BLOG, FaceBook and Twitter... My fave people to follow are DPS, MCPActions and FroKnowsPhoto.... Lots of knowledge and tips... Not only for professional photographers, but also to those who have great love for photography in general... and I know there are some out-there who follow....

The new torture begins this week, chasing a new contest [new Shoot Sac lens bag or Tote & Shoot Camera Bag] << From MCP Actions!  Mrs. Jodi Friedman has my Photo <3!

Continue to follow... and sharing!!!!

Humbled!!!


~A. Miller