January 6, 2012

About Editing....

Amazing.. How sometimes a few RAW edits... become a full hour of dedicated to make it better... Sure! I can shoot JPEG... but, so can anyone else... RAW format.. challenges.. not only the shot.. but the viewer's perspective...

I love my Lr for my editing and I love using presets acquired and the ones I have created... Not only, do they develop that ""ARTSY"" feel.. but, takes your eyes for a little ride accompanied by color and texture... It is fun!

If you wanna know what I am referring to ... when I speak of presets... Ck out MCP Actions site... If you have Lr or Elements (by the way you can pre order your E10) or you have any creative suite...  the presets and actions are amazing... Try some before and afters... try your JPEGs and RAW formats... Have fun and develop that passion for what you do..

Here is to you! Continue to explore and to discover... and enjoy EDITING!

Cheers...

~ALLIE!