March 19, 2012

REFLECTIONS!



February 10th was the last time I blogged anything at all.. and it was a relevant blog.. about: Pricing...

Now, almost 6 weeks out I am able to blog again {it isn't like I am not busy} but, between all the amazing, great, sad, revealing and life changing events.. I believe a blog was long overdue and will be divided in many pieces... Like making a great sandwich... What you place in between those two slices of bread is crucial to make a great one...

I entered my 41st year celebrating in amazing company, but at the same time spent the day with my thoughts, we all go through that every year for our birthdays {for sure}, or perhaps I am the only fool who may feel that way. I have done plenty of re-evaluation in all matters.. but, somehow not career-wise... Seems photography to be the great constant as well as my family's support and love.

Exactly, where am I heading with this? Well, the changes not in photography style but, on how I go about my business and its future. Moving fast enough, probably too fast sometimes... I still want to enjoy the time to explore more of what I do, not just being the photographic side but, my artistic and creative side...

Had my first exhibit, and truly I could have been more prepared, but another learning experience and now I am ready for another chance to let others see my vision.

In short words, love your vision, stay focused and do not lose grip on you passion... NEVER let go.. no matter how defeated you may feel...or how you know that others want to see you fail... I have learned not to give up.

Lesson for this entry: Live your dream.. and work hard at it... don't be lazy and stay focused...