My Blog for the day!
I read, review and write - and love sharing some of the stuff I come across... And I wanted to share this great article by 121clicks.com | As many photography curious and beginners fans ask me what kind of equipment to get - and want my opinion and I always go for NIKON after all, I what I have known for almost 25 years, but in here are certain reviews that really take that doubt and let you choose for yourself.
Go out and shoot - capture memories and live life - share with others and never keep anything to yourself... In years to come, others will be doing what you did one day and the legacy will continue!!!
allie miller | amillerfoto photography
- Better picture quality – a way better sensor than your old point and shoot
- Higher Image Resolution which really tends to count
- More frames per second
- Higher ISO – low light sensitivity
- 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 – 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording and with in-camera video editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm NIKKOR VR Lens
- 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture
- Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens
- Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound
- Easy-To-Use Nikon Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance
Sony Alpha SLT-A37 DSLR Digital Camera
- 16.1 megapixels with Sony’s Exmor HD APS sensor
- Translucent Mirror Technology accelerates AF performance
- 1080/60i/24p Full AVCHD or 1080/30p MP4 movies
- 16-megapixel compact mirrorless system; Micro Four Thirds format camera
- Kit includes 14-42mm Lumix f/3.5-5.6 lens; capture high-quality photos in 3D with optional lens
- 3.0-inch free-angle LCD with touch control; new Pinpoint AF feature
- 1080/60i HD video capability in AVCHD format; Venus Engine FHD enables Intelligent Resolution technology
- Intelligent Auto and Intelligent Auto Plus (iA, iA+); more burst shooting options; new Photo Style Mode
Olympus PEN Mini E-PM1 12.3 MP Digital Camera kit with 14-42mm II Lens
- 12.3 MP with 3.0″ LCD Screen
- Fast Shutter Response. Never miss a shot again with the E-PM1′s Fast Shutter Response time of less than 60 milliseconds. The TruePic VI feature allows for reduced shot-to-shot time by shortening the black-out time between shots.
- Professional Audio Sound Capture. Take Videos that are able to capture uncompressed CD-quality 16bit/44.1kHz Linear PCM stereo recording or AC3 Dolby Digital audio.
- Face Detection with Eye Detect
- Full 1080 HD Video Shoot up to 29 minutes of 1080 60i HD Video and stereo sound in either AVCHD or AVI formats. A Direct HD Movie Button switches you from still to movie mode with just the press of a button.